As a current donor to The Philadelphia Foundation, you have access to various opportunities for you and your family to expand and pursue your philanthropic goals.
These opportunities include:
- Professional staff to advise you on your grantmaking strategies, issues facing the community and assist you with charitable planning.
- Research on your specific interest areas or nonprofit organizations
- Organized site visits
- Resources and articles on trends in philanthropy
- Events to meet other charitably minded people
- Presentations by experts in the nonprofit sector and the field of philanthropy
- Support for involving the next generation.
If you would like to talk to our staff about how we can assist you in your philanthropy, please contact Suzette Belz, Development and Donor Engagement Manager, 215-863-8132.