For nonprofits serving this community:
- Northwest Philadelphia
Priority given to:
The EMAN Community Fund considers grant proposals from 501(c)3 organizations that are located in and/or serve Northwest Philadelphia, specifically the area represented by EMAN (bounded by Stenton Avenue, Washington Lane, Germantown Avenue and Cresheim Valley Drive).
Priority will be given to organizations, doing one or more of the following:
- Serving the south end of East Mt Airy, especially between Chew and Germantown Avenues.
- Serving more than 25% service to East Mt Airy residents.
- Serving people with disabilities.
- Delivering programs that align with “Mt. Airy 2025” goals/strategies.
- Operating budget under $4 million
- 501c3 status (or those with a fiscal sponsor who has 501c3 status)
- One year of financial data
Amount of Grants:
$5,000 to $100,000
Types of Projects Funded:
- An innovative community idea or an important solution that addresses the needs of East Mt. Airy.
Grants are available for:
See the Letter of Interest application.
The 2019 deadline is March 8. Download the application.