IMPACT Philadelphia will be a nationally recognized vehicle for philanthropy, harnessing the expertise and charity of emerging leaders from across the Philadelphia region, and inspire all young professionals to become leaders within their own communities through awareness of important issues, civic engagement, advocacy and philanthropy.
IMPACT Philadelphia will inspire civic participation through philanthropy for years to come, and will ensure that Philadelphia is made up of safe, thriving and diverse communities, strengthened by a dynamic and robust nonprofit sector.
To provide inspired young professionals opportunities to be engaged with one another through group decision-making and philanthropy.
- Educating emerging leaders and the broader public on issues of importance and fundraising for nonprofits making a difference (Sharing knowledge).
- Making a lasting impact in Philadelphia by forming partnerships with grantees (Creating
- Responding to emerging issues facing communities throughout Philadelphia (Community development).
- Raising awareness of problems facing under-represented groups throughout the
Philadelphia area (Advocacy).
- Supporting organizations in creative ways with modest resources (Increasing volunteerism
- Identifying and assisting young leaders across the socioeconomic spectrum in order to
empower and engage them in philanthropy. (Leadership development).