KEY SKILLS HUB ORIENTATION — COVID-19 RESPONSES
- Wed., April 08, 2020
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Learn How to Access Talented Volunteers to Meet Immediate and Long-Term needs
We know nonprofit operations have been upended by this crisis. As part of our initiatives to support nonprofits of the Greater Philadelphia Area, we are offering immediate access to a virtual marketplace of skills-based volunteers through our Key Skills Hub. We encourage nonprofits to use this service to source on-demand virtual volunteers who can donate time and hard skills in short-terms ways including:
- *Website updates and configurations equipped to take an influx of new financial donations
- *Operations management to ensure that healthcare and housing facilities are stocked with critical supplies
- *Grant proposals to access emergency fund
- *Email marketing setup to share updates about operations
- *Translation material explaining CDC and healthcare facts in hard-to-reach communities
- *HR support to develop remote working standards
- *Ask an expert calls on any topic for one hour, including logistics of providing services when main locations are closed
After registering, you will be shared a link with credentials to join the virtual orientation session.