For nonprofits offering these programs:
Organizations located in Philadelphia seeking to advance the well-being of women and or children/youth.
- 501c3 status
- Must serve Philadelphia women and/or children.
- In operation for at least three years
- Has a general operating budget of $2 million or less
- The following are excluded from receiving TTN Giving Circle Funds:
- Government agencies
- Organizations that promote a particular religious or political ideology
- The Transition Network, Inc. or any of its chapters
- Endowment or capital projects or campaigns
- Speaker fees, galas and other fundraising events
- Finalists must give a brief presentation on Thurs., May 20 to Giving Circle members.
- Applicants encouraged to attend a Feb. 1 virtual information session. Email Julie Currie, firstname.lastname@example.org, by Tues., Jan. 26, 2021.
Amount of grants:
Two grants of $25,000 will be awarded in 2021 for General Operating Support.
Questions about this grant: