For nonprofits offering these programs:
Organizations located in Philadelphia seeking to advance the well-being of women and or children/youth.
- Located in Philadelphia
- Serve Philadelphia women and/or children
- Have a 501(c)(3) public charity exempt status from the IRS
- Been in existence for a minimum of three years
- Have a general operating budget of $2 million or less
- Have not received a grant from TTN Philadelphia Giving Circle in the past 3 years
The following are excluded from receiving TTN Giving Circle Funds:
- Government agencies
- Organizations that promote a particular religious or political ideology
- The Transition Network, Inc. (TTN) or any of its chapters
- Endowment or capital projects or campaigns
- Speaker fees, galas and other fundraising events.
- The 2022 application window is now closed.
- Finalists must give a brief presentation on Thursday, May 19, 2022 to Giving Circle members.
Amount of grants:
Three grants of $22,000 will be awarded in 2022 for General Operating Support.