For nonprofits offering these programs:
TTN Philadelphia Giving Circle designated 2023, its tenth year of giving, as “The Year of the Child” and thus is focusing exclusively on the needs of Philadelphia’s children.
TTN Philadelphia Giving Circle will be accepting grant applications only from Philadelphia nonprofit organizations which primarily serve, enrich and enhance the health, safety and well-being of children in Philadelphia in areas including, but not limited to, arts and culture, economic empowerment, education, environment, food access, health and wellness, housing, law and justice.
Applicant organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Provide direct and primary services to boys and/or girls from infancy to age 21
- At least 50% of the children served must reside in Philadelphia
- Have a 501(c)(3) public charity exempt status from the IRS or a fiscal sponsorship confirmation for a minimum of two years
- Have a general operating budget for the most recent fiscal year end of $2 million or less
- Have not received a grant from TTN Philadelphia Giving Circle in the past 3 years
The following are excluded from receiving TTN Giving Circle Funds:
- Government agencies
- Organizations that promote a particular religious or political ideology
- The Transition Network, Inc. (TTN) or any of its chapters
- Endowment or capital projects or campaigns
- Speaker fees, galas and other fundraising events.
2023 grant application
The 2023 grant application can be downloaded here beginning January 10, 2023.
- The 2023 application is due February 17, 2023.
- Finalists must give a brief presentation on Thursday, May 18, 2023 to Giving Circle members.
Amount of grants:
Four grants of $30,000 each will be awarded for General Operating Support.