For nonprofits offering these programs:
Organizations located in Philadelphia seeking to advance the well-being of women and or children/youth.
- Located in Philadelphia
- Serve Philadelphia women and/or children
- Have a 501(c)(3) public charity exempt status from the IRS
- Been in existence for a minimum of three years
- Have a general operating budget of $2 million or less
- Have not received a grant from TTN Philadelphia Giving Circle in the past 3 years
The following are excluded from receiving TTN Giving Circle Funds:
- Government agencies
- Organizations that promote a particular religious or political ideology
- The Transition Network, Inc. (TTN) or any of its chapters
- Endowment or capital projects or campaigns
- Speaker fees, galas and other fundraising events.
- A Grant Writing Workshop for potential grant applicants will be held on Tuesday, February 1, 2022 at 10 am. Offering grant writing assistance, this session will explain our process, review expectations and present you with an overview of our grant application. We hope you will join us. To sign up, please email your contact information to Ann Lipshutz at email@example.com by Friday, January 28, 2022.
- Finalists must give a brief presentation on Thursday, May 19, 2022 to Giving Circle members.
Amount of grants:
Three grants of $22,000 will be awarded in 2022 for General Operating Support.