For nonprofits serving this community:
Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and/or Philadelphia counties.
Priority given to:
IMPACT nonprofits (those that are Innovative, Measured, Partnered, Accountable, Community-centered and Transformative) which address at least one of the following social determinants of health: community safety, education, employment, family and social support, housing and built environment and/or nutrition and physical activity. Please see full award description for specific program details by category.
Requirements for award applicants:
- Annual gross revenue of at least $160,000 for previous and current fiscal year and no more than $5 million for previous and current fiscal years. Does not include in-kind donations.
- 501c3 status
- See additional mandatory requirements listed in full award description guidelines to be reviewed before registration and presented in online information sessions
- NOT open to:
- GSK charitable grantees for 2020 calendar year
- GSK IMPACT Award recipients in 2018 or 2019
- Categories of health care professionals listed in the full award description.
Amount of Awards:
Up to 10 nonprofits will be awarded $40,000 each in unrestricted funding.
Registration Period — Feb. 10 to Feb. 21
Application Deadline — April 6
Finalists Selected — May
Winners Selected — August
Awards Ceremony — November
Questions about this award:
5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 21, 2020