For nonprofits serving this community:
Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and/or Philadelphia counties.
Priority given to:
IMPACT nonprofits (those that are Innovative, Measured, Partnered, Accountable, Community-centered and Transformative) which address at least one of the following social determinants of health: community safety, education, employment, family and social support, housing and built environment and/or nutrition and physical activity. Please see the application for specific program details by category.
Applicants will be assessed on their commitment to racial equity as demonstrated by the organization’s mission and leadership. To support a more diverse group of nonprofits, this year organizations with smaller annual gross revenues than in years past are eligible to apply.
Requirements for award applicants:
- Annual gross revenue of at least $100,000 for previous and current fiscal year and no more than $5 million for previous and current fiscal years. Does not include in-kind donations.
- 501c3 status
- See additional mandatory requirements listed in the application to be reviewed before registration and that will be presented in online information sessions.
- NOT open to:
- GSK charitable grantees for 2021 calendar year
- GSK IMPACT Award recipients in 2019 or 2020
- Categories of health care professionals listed in the application.
Amount of Awards:
Up to 10 nonprofits will be awarded $50,000 each in unrestricted funding.
Registration Period — Feb. 18 to March 10 at noon
Application Period — March 19 to April 16
Finalists Selected — Spring
Finalist Virtual Site Visits — Summer
Winners Selected — Early Fall
Public Announcement of Winners — November
Questions about this award:
11:59 p.m. Wed., March 10, 2021